Renew and regenerate your skin with our revolutionary Laser treatments E-Light . E-Light technology can help rid imperfections for gorgeous skin tone and texture. Before you undertake Laser treatments ( photorejuvenation, hair removal treatment, acne treatments, etc.) it is vital for your safety that you read through this list of known contraindications
Contraindications laser treatments E-Light
wearing a pacemaker or surgical metal implants in the areas of treatment
- tanned skin – 4 weeks (because of increased risk of hyper pigmentation)
cancerous diseases and diseases causing immunodeficiency (AIDS, HIV)
infection in the area of the treatment (herpes, psoriasis, purulent lesions)
breastfeeding, and person of pregnant (becausehormonal imbalance may reduce treatment effectiveness).
fresh suntan, sunburns, bronzers, artificial tan (solarium) – 4 weeks
taking photo-sensitizing drugs and herbs: hypericum, marigold – one should stop taking them 4 weeks before the procedure
- taking anti-coagulant drugs (e.g. for heart disease)
drinking alcohol: 24 hours before the procedure
- any inflammatory skin condition e.g. eczema, psoriasis active, Herpes Simplex, etc. at thetreatment site (because it may aggravate the condition)
- keloid scarring ( IPL burn may produce a Keloid scar).
- diabetes (uncontrolled) , who takes drugs for diabetes (owing to possible photosensitivity and poor wound healing).
- albinism, psoriasis (active phase).
- epilepsy (because repeated consecutive flashes may induce a fit)
deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months
- to take oral Isotretinoin-Roaccutane or Tretinoin-Retin A in the previous around 5-6 months
- With IPL Hair Removal – waxing, plucking, ‘sugaring treatment of the area in the previous 4(because the follicle has been removed
If you have not stated any of the above mentioned factors, we invite you to a chosen procedure with IPL+RF device.
take photo-sensitizing drugs and herbs such as: calendula, hypericum, marigold – 4 weeks
- use self-tans or solariums – 4 weeks
take antibiotics – 1 month
- the drugs such as aspirin need to set aside a week before the treatment
- have had any Injectables or be using resurfacing products (Retin A, AHA, Glycolic Peels) – 2 weeks
- in case of regular taking drugs, other than the above mentioned, one should consult the attending doctor
use creams with retinol or fruit acid – 1 month
receive chemical peeling
use solarium, sunbaths or bronzers – 4 weeks before and after
- drink alcohol in 24 times before the treatment IPL
- remove all makeup / perfumes before treatment!!
- drink alcohol in 24 times
- avoid excessive heat for 12 hours such as exercise, saunas, sauna, hot showers or baths, swimming in chlorine pools – next 4-5 days
- avoid itching or tight fitted clothing to avoid any further irritation
- get massage on the treated area within 4-5 days
- make makeup for 1 day following treatment
- do not use soap, deodorants and cosmetics with the alcohol – some days
- Do not make peelings – 7 days
- waxing or plucking hair ( between the photo-epilation treatment)
IMPORTANT FOR LASER TREATMENTS E-LIGHT :
IPL makes your skin sensitive to the sunlight. Due to this you should wear SPF 50+ after any procedures using the IPL. Sunscreen also minimizes the formation of new pigmentation on the skin.
You should moisturize the skin or use vaseline several times per days
Over a period of a couple of months wrinkles are smoothed as new collagen growth in the shrunken dermal layer develops. Your skin will appear radiant, refreshed and will show improved tone and texture making the skin appear more youthful and healthy looking.
to take oral Isotretinoin-Roaccutane or Tretinoin-Retin A in the previous around 5-6 months