It gives supporting effect in degenerate joints diseases treatment. It also sooths the pain related to all sort of spine diseases, discopathy and various ailments related to muscles and joints inflammation. It is perfect for so-called muscle soreness, i.e. the pain caused by accumulation of lactic
Ice massage (cryotherapy) is a great treatment to kick the body in the process of a biological regeneration.
Ice massage takes from 5 to 20 minutes. It is depending on the type of ice treatment. It can be:
1) Sports massage and Ice massage (whole body) – 20 to 25 min.
This massage is particularly recommended for combination therapy (eg.: Body wrap treatment with infrared + pressotherapy and ice massage). This is a great treatment to kick the body in the process of a biological regeneration, perfect for so-called muscle soreness
2) A second ice massage, which combines several techniques eg.:
– Combination therapy (electrotherapy and ice)
– Combination therapy (apiterapi and ice)
– Combination therapy (classic massage + hot stone and ice)
We are on Facebook